2021 CRM Sales Technology Predictions for the Future of Sales
Emerging imperatives like hyperautomation, digital selling and artificial intelligence will change the sales technology stack of every organization. This Gartner report explores five key trends for application leaders supporting sales’ need to add to their CRM sales technology roadmaps.
- Sellers continue to experience difficulty with technology due to poor user experience (UX) or complicated business processes leading to their disengagement and lack of productivity.
- Predictive analytics improves the quality of sales analysis, but it does not improve users’ decision making.
- Implementing a multichannel B2B sales vision for postpandemic selling will ultimately require composable applications and analytics efforts.
- To overcome uncertain channel demand forecasts because of the pandemic, channel managers are assuming more control over the processes and tools for qualifying leads managed by their indirect channel partners.
Application leaders supporting CRM sales technology initiatives should:
- Improve sellers’ sales process execution by embedding digital adoption solutions (DAS) across their sales technology stack.
- Optimize sales analytics programs by monitoring how initial predictive analytics insights either support or fail to improve sales processes and decision making.
- Build a modern sales technology stack by introducing composable applications that support multichannel, multiexperience capabilities for both sellers and customers.
- Help channel managers to build a better demand pipeline by introducing technology that manages prospect data for reselling partners.
Please contact us to discover the five key trends for application leaders supporting sales’ need to add to their CRM sales technology roadmaps.
Gartner, Report: Predicts 21 : New Selling Imperatives Drive CRM Sales Technology Roadmaps, 03 December 2020, Tad Travis, Melissa Hilbert, Adnan Zijadic, Ilona Hanse